As we do every Friday, we’ve collected our most-shared Twitter links for your weekend reading pleasure.
From around the web:
- “If you are 35 or younger – and quite often, older – the advice of the old economy does not apply to you.”
- On taking risks when young, saying to hell with the status quo, and breaking glass ceilings.
- How to handle all those little comments at work that aren’t outright hostile, but rub you the wrong way.
- 16 leadership lessons from a four-star general.
- The Art of the Done List: Harnessing the Power of Progress
- Kathryn Minshew: 7 Classic Startup Founder Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them)
For more, make sure to follow us on Twitter.