As we do every Friday, we’ve collected our most-shared Twitter links for your weekend reading pleasure.
From around the web:
- How to be the most interesting person in the room.
- Amtrak is now offering “writer residencies,” but it sounds ideal for any creative.
- How to get a job at Google — hint: it has nothing to do with your degree or GPA, and everything to do with how you learn.
- An ultra-calming album that we’ve been passing around to the stressed-out in the office.
- New speaker announcement for the 2014 Conference: John Maeda!
- Forget Big Data. Use Little Data for Incremental Self-Improvement.
- Nikhil Arora: Transparent Is the New Clever.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter to get insights like these daily!