As we do every Friday, we’ve collected our most-shared Twitter links for your weekend reading pleasure.
From across the web:
- How to answer the dreaded, “Where do you see yourself in five years?“
- What Apple’s first, real, office space looked like.
- To be honest, your verbal tics just, like, say a lot about you and what you’re, like, about to say.
- The secret ingredient for success = double-loop learning.
- A site that perfectly captures the existential despair of the conference call.
- The latest 99U talk is up! How to Tell Stories in an A.D.D. World with Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Gretchen Rubin: The 4 Types of Successfully Adopting New Habits.
- Don’t Get Screwed: The Contract Provisions Every Creative Needs to Know.
For more, make sure to follow us on Twitter.