We don't want to give you more ideas, we want to empower you to make good on the ones you've got.
When inspiration strikes, ideas flow freely. But seeing those ideas through to completion is another thing entirely. That's why 99U focuses on the hard part — idea execution. This May, we'll bring together a handful of the world's most productive creative visionaries and researchers to share pragmatic insights on how to push great ideas forward, create incredible art, build businesses, and change the world.
We've just announced our incredible 2012 speaker lineup
, as well as opened registration for Day 1 master classes
and studio sessions
As always, the 99U Conference will be a full two-day experience encompassing:
- A series of incredible 20-30 minute main stage talks that demystify the creative process and offer real-world insight on how to put your ideas into action.
- A multi-track block of interactive master classes that provide an intensive initiation into the best practices of making ideas happen.
- A series of original, behind-the-scenes "creator profile" videos from our friends at Cool Hunting.
- A new recharge lounge with simulcast to fuel break-out conversations and power up your devices.
- Optional off-site studio sessions that will give you a behind-the-scenes look at leading creative companies in New York City.
- A killer afterparty with live DJs, high-class cocktails, and a 120-foot video wall at the stunning, Frank Gehry-designed IAC Building.