In Volume 1, Manage Your Day-to-Day, we looked at the mechanics of time management and how to produce great work every single day.
For Volume 2, Maximize Your Potential, we zoom out from daily workflow to look at the big picture, asking the question: How do you deepen your skill set and build an incredible career over time?
To find the answer, we rallied 21 of the best and the brightest to share their insights on how to identify new career opportunities, build mastery over time, cultivate great working relationships, and embrace new risks and experiments.
Just a quick sampling of contributions to the book includes:
- Joshua Foer on: Learning to live outside your comfort zone
- Ben Casnocha on: Rediscovering your entrepreneurial instinct
- Heidi Grant Halvorson on: Adopting a “growth mindset”
- Tony Schwartz on: Developing mastery through deliberate practice
- Scott H. Young on: Reprogramming your daily habits
- Michael Bungay Stanier on: Building resilient relationships
- Jonathan Fields on: Leaning into uncertainty
As with all books in the series, Maximize Your Potential has been lovingly (and meticulously) designed by the Behance team. We currently have a deluxe paperback version and a Kindle version available.
To peek inside the content and the book itself, check out the book trailer and a host of beautiful interior shots below.
Get the book – www.amazon.com/99u
Watch the trailer: